Protect your car and its parts from theft with the latest technology!
Veridot car kit installation involves the application of 10,000 microdots on your car on over 100 diffrent positions.
Having your car Veridotted at an approved fitment centre entails:
- Thousands of microscopic dots being applied to specific parts of your vehicle which clearly identify you as the rightful and legal owner.
- A warning label being applied to your vehicle to deter potential criminals.
- Your unique VERIDOT® identifier and vehicle details being stored on a national database
- Inside front and rear bumpers
- Front and rear suspension
- Underside of engine, bell housing, gearbox and drive shaft (Where applicable)
- Rear axle and diffrential (Where applicable)
- Parts of the floor plan and structural/reinforcing members
- Inside openings in body structural members
- Parts of the underside of the body
- Head and Tail lights
- Side Mirrors
Veridot application video:
Police, insurance companies, retailers and the public can determine the original identity of any microdoted car or individual parts sold as second hand spares. This makes Veridot microdoting technology an effective theft deterrent and recovery solution.
Getting your car (saloon, hatchback, SUV, Pick-Up, Wagon, Double cab, crossover, coupe, convertible, van etc) microdoted with Veridot Technology gives you peace of mind .
This technology is proven. Since 2012, all new cars, motorbikes and trailers sold in South Africa are required by law to incorporate microdot protection.
- 68,000+ vehicles are microdoted monthly
- 65% recovery rate of vehicles fitted with microdots
- 750,000+ vehicle identification kits distributed to SA police
An example of a Veridot® Vehicle warning sticker:
Do you want to have your car veridotted now?
We have a network of approved fitment centers. Follow the link below or email us at email@example.com to get microdotted now.